We are pleased to announce the latest release of our Invu Document Management Software!
6.14 is packed with new features and improvements including:
- A refreshed client interface;
- GDPR influenced improvements to enhance the visibility and reporting of both document security and data protection information;
- Our new ”Send to Invu” PDF functionality;
- Usability enhancements to the Email Assistant, which improves the overall user experience;
- The ability to store protected Microsoft Office documents;
- Significant improvements to both Netscan and Link Manager, which will help to simplify integrations and automation.
Over the next couple of weeks, we will be releasing more content around each of these new features. Keep an eye out on our social media for more!
This upgrade is available free of charge if you have an active Invu Care agreement. Please contact our support team for further information.
- 6.22: Bug Fixes and Quality Enhancements
- 6.21: Email Director support for Microsoft 365
- 6.20: Quality enhancements
- 6.19: Making secure document sharing easy
- 6.18: Cloud support & new email attachment functionality
- 6.17: Make managing emails easy
- 6.16: Link Manager enhancements and column profile functionality
- 6.15: Security enhancements and easier user provisioning