Invu Document Management Version 6.18 comes with some big improvements to the way users store and send email attachments and also gives support for “Lifting and Shifting” Invu Document Management into Microsoft Azure SQL.
These new features are as follows:
- Azure SQL Support: This feature allows users to utilise the managed SQL database as a service products (DBaaS) from Microsoft, making it easier for users to move their software into the Microsoft Azure Cloud. This is a key capability in a “Lift and Shift” strategy.
- Independent Attachment Indexing in Email Assistant: Users can now file email attachments separately from the parent email. This means if you just want to store the email attachment and not the body of the email, you no longer need to save both in Invu Document Management.
- Direct Document Attachment in Email Assistant: Users can now attach documents to an email within an email conversion without breaking the email chain.
This update is free if you are an existing Invu customer with an active InvuCare agreement. Please contact the Invu Support Team here or call 01604 878010 to arrange the update.
If you are not a current Invu Document Management customer but wish to learn more about the software, click here.
- 6.22: Bug Fixes and Quality Enhancements
- 6.21: Email Director support for Microsoft 365
- 6.20: Quality enhancements
- 6.19: Making secure document sharing easy
- 6.17: Make managing emails easy
- 6.16: Link Manager enhancements and column profile functionality
- 6.15: Security enhancements and easier user provisioning
- 6.14: New functionality that helps you comply with GDPR