Version 6.23 of Invu Document Management is now available free of charge to all customers with an active InvuCare agreement.
This release consists of essential quality enhancements that will improve our users system’s usability and stability.
Additionally, as part of Agilico’s commitment to maintain pace with technology upgrades, Invu Document Management also includes a BETA release of a new Outlook Add-on for the New Outlook for Windows Application.
As always, upgrading to the latest version will also provide you with features that were released in previous versions. You can see all the previous updates and what they include below.
Already have an active InvuCare licence and would like to update your system now? Contact the Invu Support Team here.
Existing Invu Document Management customer but you do not have an InvuCare licence? If you would like to update, please contact your account manager, or get in contact with us here to discuss how we can bring you back into InvuCare.
Are you not currently an Invu Document Management customer but would like to help your business save time and stay connected, responsive and productive? Invu is a robust, scalable and flexible document management platform that helps make work easy. Learn more here.
- 6.22: Bug fixes and Quality Enhancements
- 6.21: Email Director support for Microsoft 365
- 6.20: Quality enhancements
- 6.19: Making secure document sharing easy
- 6.18: Cloud support & new email attachment functionality
- 6.17: Make managing emails easy
- 6.16: Link Manager enhancements and column profile functionality
- 6.15: Security enhancements and easier user provisioning
- 6.14: New functionality that helps you comply with GDPR