The latest version (6.12) delivers the following main new features and enhancements:
- Supplier Portal – The Invu Supplier Portal is a web based Order & Invoice tracking system that offers a streamlined integration with (but not restricted to) Invu’s Purchasing & Accounts Payable solutions. Further information can be found here.
- Analytics – Analytics is a new feature that provides an overview of the Invu system. Analytics is intended for use by Administrators of the system and as such it is a privileged feature.
- Notes – Improved “chat style” notes.
- Invu Web/Invu Purchasing – Updated and improved document viewer for wider file type support.
- Office365 – Support for MS Office Pro Plus installed via Office 365 subscriptions.
- Windows and SQL Server 2016 – Support for the latest Microsoft server operating system and database server.
Invu customers supported directly by Invu can upgrade to the latest version (Invu 6.12) by contacting the Invu Support Team – email email@example.com or call us on 01604 878010.
The latest version (6.11) delivers the following main new features and enhancements:
- Office 2016 – Full support for the Office Addin & Email Assistant.
- Invu Document Delivery Portal – Publishing of documents to a cloud portal for delivering/sharing externally.
- Drag & Drop via Email Assistant – The Email Assistant has been enhanced to allow filing of email and/or attachments via a drag & drop mechanism.
The new Delivery Portal feature allows temporary publishing of documents to a cloud location from Series 6. Documents published to the portal will have a configurable limited lifespan. As such, the primary documents in question are Proof of Delivery (PODs) whereby they only need to be available for a given length of time.
Clients (Customers) will have their own areas in the Delivery Portal site. Clients are then able to logon, view and download documents in their specific areas, they also have the ability to search for documents published and downloaded.
Drag & Drop via Email Assistant
Drag and Drop allows users to index emails by dragging and dropping them onto drop targets. The emails are then indexed with the metadata shown in the list item. List items are displayed in a new pane in Outlook.
Invu customers supported directly by Invu can upgrade to the latest version (Invu 6.11) by contacting the Invu Support Team – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01604 878010.
We are pleased to announce the release of Invu Document Management version 6.8.
Customers who are currently on Invu Series 6 and have an active support agreement will be able to upgrade to the latest version FREE* of charge.
Highlights of the new functionality in version 6.8 include:
- MS Office 64bit support (2010 & 2013 only) – scope includes Office Addins and Email Assistant
- Ability to target or “filter” text search results to include/exclude custom or system metadata being returned when searching
- Email Assistant – Save on send
- Codefree – Ability to distribute Codefree configuration to all users and improved rule parser to allow regular expression configuration and scripts (C#, Jscript, VB.NET)
- Document viewer and preview enhancements
For further information on upgrading your system to the latest version of Invu please call us on 01604 878010 or email email@example.com
Please note – If your Invu software has been supplied by an accredited Invu reseller, please contact them directly to arrange your upgrade.
* Only customers currently on Invu Series 6 are entitled to a free upgrade. Any customers that are on previous versions of the Invu product would need to migrate to Invu Series 6,for more info on migrating to the current Invu Series 6 product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest version (6.10) delivers the following main new features and enhancements:
- Collaborative “chat style” notes – The Notes functionality in Invu has been overhauled to introduce a more user friendly and collaborative approach to document level collaboration and communication in a simple yet highly rich, dedicates Notes interface in the Invu client.
- Improved Web Performance – Improved performance configuration in the Invu Web client will enable faster page loading.
- Invu Web and Invoice Coding – Improved filtering and sorting
- Invoice Coding improvements – Improved visibility of document type to determine purpose; such as invoice or credit note. Visually identifying this decreases user queries and improves process efficiency.
- New Workflow feature – The ability to add custom Workflow activity enables emails to be sent dynamically, improving the User Experience. Implementing this feature will require current Workflows to be modified.
- Email Manager – Performance improvements (client and server) to provide a more fluid and seamless experience.
Ian Smith, General Manager, Invu, comments “We understand that our customers are being faced with new challenges in their business processes on a daily and weekly basis and our aim is to help alleviate pressures where possible with the use of our technology. As we embark into 2016, we have a strong pipeline of development across our solutions which we feel will meet the growing demand from our customers and businesses. User experience and satisfaction are of utmost importance, therefore we have included the enhancements in update 6.10 based on user feedback.”
Invu customers supported directly by Invu can upgrade to the latest version (Invu 6.10) by contacting the Invu Support Team – email email@example.com or call us on 01604 878010.