Location: Field Based
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Contract: Full time, Permanent
We are a rapidly growing technology company providing high quality business solutions. A rare opportunity has opened for a Business Consultant within the Information Management sector to join our Professional Services Team.
The ideal candidate will provide a professional level of business
and process consultancy to aid the sales team in developing and delivering
workflow solutions and professional services for Agilico. You will be highly motivated, able to work independently to a high
standard and have excellent technical and communication skills to engage with
clients at all levels. Sustainability of maintaining multiple projects and
producing quality results is essential.
Responsibilities of a Business Consultant:
Software Solutions & Client Proposals
- Assist the Sales team by identifying software solutions that may be required by new or existing clients.
- Prepare and deliver client demonstrations, conduct scoping workshops, as well as recommend, design and propose solutions.
- Conduct customer workflow audits and collate/compile the corresponding analysis to provide the client with a detailed report on findings.
- Deliver chargeable professional services implementation to customers.
- Ensure smooth running and successful completion of projects, considering deadlines and budgets.
- Oversee the full implementation of devices and software solutions into client sites by liaising with operational departments within the Company.
- Create and take responsibility for all project documentation including project plans, deployment plans, project processes and reports.
- Full responsibility for ‘signing-off’ the delivery of the solution projects.
- Look for opportunities to develop other areas of the client’s business and liaise with the sales team accordingly.
- Increase solution sales within the business by assisting the sales team and identifying opportunities in new and existing clients.
- Provide informal coaching to the sales team on solutions software.
- Assist with client training needs as and when required.
- Maintain awareness of the Company’s competitors and their propositions to the market.
- Provide necessary cover for the department and other duties as assigned.
- Suggest improvements to the Company’s systems, practices & procedures wherever possible.
Experience and Skills of a Business Consultant:
- Knowledge of Print Management Software and/or Print ECM solutions
- Project Management / PRINCE2 / ITIL (essential)
- IT Infrastructure (Operating systems, Networking,
Databases, Virtual Technologies)
- Market and industry knowledge
- Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence
- Presentations and report writing skills
- Ability to build excellent relationships with clients
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive and forward thinking
- Ability to upsell
What’s in it for you:
In return for
your hard work we offer a competitive benefits package, to include:
- 23 days holiday rising to 28, plus bank holidays
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Access to corporate discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme