Climate change is one of the most pressing issues facing the planet, and tackling it should be a key priority for us all.
To avoid the worst forecasts of our changing climate, it’s clear that we must take urgent action now to reduce our carbon footprint.
Businesses have a significant role to play here, and as leaders in the workplace technology sector we recognise the impact our activities have on the environment.
We’re steadfast in our commitment to redress the balance.
In line with our ongoing environmental commitments and working with key partners and stakeholders, Agilico will achieve Net Zero status by 2030.
“This is a really important step for our business. We need to take our environmental responsibilities seriously, and our customers and colleagues rightly expect action in this area. While we’ve already made steady progress over recent years, there’s a whole lot more to do, and we’re excited to make greater progress in the coming months and years towards ultimately achieving our end goal of Net Zero status by 2030.”Simon DaveyChief Executive, Agilico
What are we already doing?
We’ve already set ambitious carbon reduction targets, and as a team we have been working on building upon these policies over recent years.
- 10% of our company car fleet is electric
- We’ve installed EV charging points at Agilico sites across the country
- 50% of our vehicle fleet is hybrid
- Solar panels have been installed at our head office, with more planned across the country
- Our national MFD refurbishment centre is already addressing circular economy challenges, giving a new lease of life to used machines
- We’ve moved to a single environmental waste management provider
- We’re in the process of creating new, environmentally friendly offices at sites across the country
But this is just the start.
You can read more about our environmental commitments on our ESG page. This section will continue to be updated with new commitments and initiatives as we work towards achieving Net Zero status.