- Reduced Costs
- Increased Accountability
- 70,000 employees worldwide
JCB is one of the world’s top three manufacturers of construction equipment. They employ 70,000 people on 4 continents and sell products in 150 countries through 1500 dealer locations.
Throughout their UK dealerships, JCB relied on a large fleet of printers which had become both difficult to manage and had very high running costs.
We proposed to install colour and mono printers throughout the dealership network on an agreement that allowed the responsibility of printer management and print costs to be administered by us rather than by JCB.
- To reduce the running costs of producing prints.
- To take away responsibility of managing a vast array of printers and provide a full MPS solution.
- 60% saving on every page printed.
- Total accountability of actual running costs without the hassle of managing the printers themselves.