- Reduced costs
- Provided audit trail and accountability
- Easy to use devices for all employees
- Cares for over 2,500 people
- Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
About Loros Hospice
LOROS Hospice is a charity which cares for over 2,500 people across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland every year.
They provide free, high quality, compassionate care and support to terminally ill adult patients, their family and carers. The care they provide is special and unique to each individual.
LOROS needed to reduce costs and have a full audit trail of all prints used, and by which department. They also asked for machines that are easy for staff to use.
We installed the new range of Konica Minolta products which are identical across the range with full Paper Cut accounting software.
- Huge cost savings with the elimination of waste, while providing full accountability.
- The staff also loved how easy the machines were to use, whichever department they were working in.
”LOROS and Agilico have had an excellent working relationship for many years. During that time we have been able to drive down printing costs by 30% as well as benefit from an unrivalled professional service.IT SupportLoros Hospice