Job Title: Service Engineer
Salary: Competitive + car + benefits
Working Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Role Grade: 3B
Who are we:
Agilico Workplace Technologies is a fast-growing technology business with offices located across the UK. Our aim is to provide high quality business solutions tailored to individual customer requirements.
We are passionate about our employees and looking for highly motivated individuals that want to carve a successful career with us.
Due to our continued success, we are looking to employ an experienced service engineer.
Service Engineer – The Role:
The job requires a motivated self-starter who is thorough and wanting to see a task through to conclusion. You should be co-operative, methodical and most importantly a team player. Once a customer has requested a call-out, you will be the first person on site to assess/resolve the fault on their photocopier and must therefore be an enthusiastic worker with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude.
This is a field based role covering Southampton/Portsmouth and the surrounding area.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Service, repair & install various types of photocopier equipment, which may require connecting to the client’s network in accordance with the Mandatory Call Procedure.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships and communicate in a professional manner with customers, team members, managers and other departments.
- Discuss service problems in a polite and informative manner with clients and provide a post call summary of the fault, outcome and actions to the relevant person.
- Signal commercial opportunities to the Sales & Marketing Departments via sales lead generation form.
- Maintain customer’s equipment and devices to the highest standards to achieve individual KPI’s
- Maintain and manage car stock as/when needed
- Understand and account for the Health & Safety risks involved when repairing machines.
- Assist with workshop and warehouse activity as/when required
- Suggest improvements to the Company’s systems, practices and procedures wherever possible.
Experience & Skillset:
- 5 years of field photocopier service experience
- Ability to work on a client’s network, along with troubleshooting experience for print/scan and other utilities
- Full UK Driving License essential
- Excellent communication skills
- DBS check required upon commencing employment
- Company Car
- 23 days (rising by 1 day per year to a maximum of 28 days), plus bank holidays
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Death in Service Benefit
- Cycle to work scheme
- Voucher & discount hub