Role Grade: 2A
Working Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday
As part of the Agilico Group, Capital Document Solutions is a fast-growing technology business with offices located across Scotland. Our aim is to provide high quality business solutions tailored to individual customer requirements. We are passionate about our employees and looking for highly motivated individuals that want to carve a successful career with us.
We are looking to hire an experienced and enthusiastic Delivery and Installations Operative to join us at our site in Edinburgh.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be technically minded, have a can-do attitude and work well within a team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Installation of Office equipment at client sites (training provided)
- Driving the company van for customer deliveries or collections, always ensuring a professional service to uphold the company’s reputation.
- Effectively planning routes to maximise the efficient delivery of customers’ orders.
- Conduct client ‘site surveys’ to ensure safe delivery and collection of equipment.
- Preparing equipment in the workshop ready to install.
Experience & Skillset
- Experience working in a delivery and installation role.
- A full clean UK Drivers Licence (held for the minimum of one year)
- Ideally have customer facing experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office packages would be an advantage
- Experience of setting up or working with electronics (desirable but not essential)
- A team player with excellent communication skills, attention to detail and prioritises customer care
- Works to deadlines and uses initiative
- Takes the correct health and safety measures, particularly in respect of manual handling heavy loads
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Benefits hub
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- CSR Volunteer Day
- Death in Service
- Referral bonuses
- Comprehensive EAP scheme
If you love the sound of this role and think you’re a great fit, then we want to hear from you!