Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Working Hours: 37.5 per week (Monday to Friday)
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Agilico is a fast-growing technology business, whose objective is to provide high quality technology solutions tailored to individual customer requirements.
Our goal is to maximise operational effectiveness and make work easier for our clients using cutting-edge workplace technology. Our expertise and experience spans four key areas: Managed Print, Information Management, Agile Working, and Telecoms & IT.
We are passionate about our employees and are therefore looking for a talented and energetic team player who is looking to carve a successful career with us.
- Manage, monitor and prioritise the daily schedules of field-based Engineers
- Track and source parts for deliveries
- Liaising with warehouse to source parts for devices
- Ensure that agreed SLA’s to customers are met or exceeded
- Providing customers with Engineers arrival times and delays
- Managing the customer service email accounts and responding to clients in a professional and timely manner
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers
- Assisting customers with simple user fixes over the phone
- Various administrative duties
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Good geographical knowledge is an advantage as engineers are based throughout the UK
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office including excel, teams, outlook, word
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Benefits hub
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- CSR Volunteer Day
- Life Assurance
- Referral bonuses
- Comprehensive EAP scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
If you feel this role fits your skillset, experience, and personal development goals, then we would love to hear from you!