Role Grade: 2A
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Work Pattern: 37.5hrs per week (Monday to Friday)
Agilico is a fast-growing technology company with offices across the UK. Our aim is to provide high quality business solutions
tailored to individual customer requirements. We are passionate about our people and
looking for highly motivated individuals that want to carve a successful career
Due to the company’s rapid growth, we have a Credit Control opportunity that has become available within the Finance Department. The ideal candidate must have previous credit control experience as they will be responsible for managing the ledgers of our customers and collecting unpaid invoices in a timely manner. Excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner is essential for this role.
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email, and letter.
- Maintain notes within the system following all communication with clients to provide accurate record as to the status of invoices.
- Produce statement of accounts.
- Allocate bacs and cheque payments.
- Resolve queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Open new accounts and check customer credit ratings.
- Process credit card payments, allocate direct debits and raise credit notes.
Skills & Experience:
- More than 12 months credit control experience.
- Knowledge of Sage
attention to detail & accuracy.
written and verbal communication skills.
- Calm & confident
- Ability to
work under pressure & to deadlines.
- Knowledge of
Excel & Outlook
- Excellent organisational
In return for your hard work, we offer a competitive benefits package, to include:
- 23 days holiday rising to 28, plus bank holidays
- CSR volunteer day per holiday year
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Referral bonuses
- Healthcare Cash-plan
- Death in Service Cover
- Voucher and discount hub
- Cycle to work scheme
- Comprehensive EAP scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, click APPLY – we’d love to hear from you!