Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Working Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday (open to flexible working arrangements)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Agilico are a fast-growing technology business. Our aim is to provide high quality Modern Workplace Technology solutions tailored to individual customer requirements. At Agilico we serve more than 11,000 customers who, like you, are on a mission to build organisations fully equipped for success in the face of rapid and continuous change.
Reporting to the National Sales Director – Telecoms & IT, you will be responsible for providing expert advice on the best Communication solutions for our clients. You will be knowledgeable and have proven experience of advising clients on traditional business phone systems, hosted Telephony systems and supporting technology. In addition, you will have a proactive nature, have exceptional communication skills and the ability to build excellent relationships with customers.
- Work with the Managed Print Service Account Managers to uncover opportunities
- To contact businesses via phone and field to generate appointments
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle, identify opportunities and build and manage pipeline
- To promote the full product portfolio of the telecoms business.
- Work in a consultative sales approach to establish strategic relationships
- Produce sales proposals for customers
- Achieving quarterly sales targets in line with business objectives
- Maintain a high level of industry and competitor knowledge
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the hosted telephony/Telecoms sector
- Proven track record of winning new business
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to network with a customer organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers
- Experience in selling hosted Telephony solutions
- Unified Communications or IT Managed Services experience (advantageous but not essential)
In return for your hard work, we offer a competitive benefits package, to include:
- 23 days holiday rising to 28, plus bank holidays
- CSR volunteer day per holiday year
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Referral bonuses
- Healthcare Cash-plan
- Death in Service Cover
- Voucher and discount hub
- Cycle to work scheme
- Comprehensive EAP scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
If you like the sound of this role and feel you have all the relevant skills, we would love to hear from you!