Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Role Grade: 3
Contract: Full time -6 months Fixed Term
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday, 37.5hrs
Agilico is a fast-growing technology company with offices all over the UK. Our aim is to provide high quality business solutions tailored to individual customer requirements.
We are passionate about our staff and we are looking for a highly motivated Application Developer to join our team.
Reporting to the Group Applications Manager, You will work closely with a variety of people on various projects. You will be a keen follower of new technologies and be able to spot new innovative ideas to grow the business. Self-motivation and enthusiasm, as well as excellent programming skills.
If you are an analytical problem solver with a strong ASP knowledge and a passion for team work and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a ASP Developer to join our fun, energetic team who are running at full speed to ignite a digital disruption in print , Software & telecommunications.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management
- Code, test and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Maintaining and supporting systems and improving the performance of existing software
Skills & experience:
- Previous working experience as a ASP Developer for (2) years
- Linux server environment experience
- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Experience with software languages such as React ,node.js , Java, C/C++ and others
- SQL Query skills and understanding of MS SQL databases
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
- Previous experience using Agile / sprint processes
- Strong attention to detail
In return for your hard work, we offer a competitive benefits package, to include:
- 23 days holiday rising to 28, plus bank holidays
- CSR volunteer day per holiday year
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Referral bonuses
- Healthcare Cash-plan
- Death in Service Cover
- Voucher and discount hub
- Cycle to work scheme
- Comprehensive EAP scheme
- Flexible working arrangements